Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hello Hello Hello!

It seems like ages and ages - and looking back it really is - since I wrote anything or even visited someone here in blogland. I feel rather miserable about it all as well. I know it only takes a few lines to reach out and put a smile on someone's face, and that being said I've also grown rather rubbish at emails as well.

They call it Brain Fog - or Fibro Fog - a side effect of Fibromyalgia. Ho Hum. Add to that the morphine patch I now need to wear and sometimes my brain is really confused and feels heavy. Like the top of my head weighs at least a ton and I envision a cartoon image of myself with my body bent over and the top of my head huge and resting on the ground. I agree totally - it's an odd image!

Never mind though. I've got plenty of audio books to help me keep my brain working and paying attention to something. Otherwise it does have a tendency to wander off and I find myself all in a blather about absolutely nothing and I can't even remember why!

Enough of that.

What I would love is to hear from everyone on how YOU are doing!

I feel as if I've missed so much of my friend's lives...and I really have. All of you live so far away but you are still in my heart.

So take as much space as you want and fill me in on what has been happening and how you are feeling. If you don't want everyone to know - then just email me! I agree there are some things that you just don't want the whole world to know - but it's okay to share with a friend.

I truly hope that I'll be able to get here more and do some more writing.  And - I need to tell you about our wonderful trip to New Zealand!

xoxox
aims

6 comments:

Rachel Green said...

Great to hear from you :)
I'm still here, still writing, still... well, that's about it, really :)

Fi from Four Paws and Whiskers said...

thanks for your comments aims :) e certainly turned out to be a bad'un and life is far easier overall now - so all good :)
Sorry about all the pain - must be rotten!

Akelamalu said...

Great to see you back Aims! Can't wait to hear about your trip to New Zealand. We've been to America, all on my blog. :)

Daryl said...

its always good to see the link to your blog update on my sidebar ... life in NYC is good .. weather has been nasty but life is good ... looking forward to hearing all about NZ .. xo

ADDY said...

Hi Aims. Great to hear from you again. All my (boring) news is on the blog but to sum up - I'm fine and plodding on in my usual fashion. Take care nd look after yourself x

Maggie May said...

Glad to hear news of you again. Sorry to hear that you are having such a painful time.

I seem to be fine now and have a 50% chance of a complete recovery :-)
My husband is undergoing more chemo.

Looking forward to hearing about New Zealand!
Maggie x

Nuts in May